Learn how to strategically plan your week
find your focus
Push yourself to make your self proud by years end
20 in 2020 challenge
If you’ve ever had someone tell you you should be trying to have a bigger business, (read: Scale fast and hire more people or you won’t make it to six figures), I get you. I’ve been you.
When people try to tell me a tiny business can’t be successful with only a handful of people, I tell them they’re wrong, because I’ve done it and I’ve helped dozens of other tiny business owners do it too.
I’ve been told my biggest superpower is taking loads of research: books, videos, podcasts, you name it, and distilling complex ideas and overwhelming amounts of information into straightforward, accessible and actionable steps that are easy to follow.
In 15-plus years of running a successful tiny business, sitting on boards, helping other tiny businesses thrive, and creating a popular Facebook community, I’ve learned one huge thing: Running a tiny business and doing the thing you love (and are talented as hell at) isn’t about living up to the myth that more employees is better. It IS about creating YOUR business YOUR way.
I believe six-figures is possible and you can do it with under 5 employees, even with just you! You don’t have to scale and expand in order to PROSPER, in fact, staying tiny gives you the freedom to run your business the way you want.
You’ve come to the right place if this sounds like you:
- You’re overwhelmed – slightly or maybe a whole lot.
- You already have too much to do and everyone says you should be doing all the things at once: podcasts, facebook groups, content marketing, funnel marketing, everything to make sure your business gets really big: Start strong, scale fast, sell more. But that’s not who you are.
- Maybe you want a six-figure business, maybe you’re not all that interested in the figures, you just love what you do and want to keep doing it. You know that you DO want a small business, in fact, a TINY business, if you get right down to it. That means just you or you and a few great people to help out.
- You have goals, but you’ve lost sight of them in all the doing. You’d like to get clear on your goals and have a STRATEGY to make them happen.
- You’d also like a plan to have the time to make them happen.
- You wish you had someone to talk to who’s been there – because this running a tiny business thing was pretty easy for the first year or two, but WHAT NOW?
The Good News?
- You can get focused and get rid of overwhelm.
- You don’t have to do all the things. And you don’t have to have a huge business with dozens (even hundreds) of employees to be successful. Not even close.
- You can recapture your big vision and goals.
- You can have an action plan, a strategy to reach those goals that’s uncomplicated and easy to implement – and you can find the time to do it.
- You now have me – someone who’s been there – to help you figure out the next steps.
Get the Tools you Need to Get Your Business Working for You!
Get (re)focused on your vision, learn to set doable goals that will keep you motivated and moving towards your big vision - AND learn how to make the time to meet them without stress and overwhelm.
Get expertise, accountability and advice
Get direct access to Sierra’s expertise, business skills and accountability program. Get advice, feedback, resources and answers to help you run your business the way YOU want, while feeling focused and supported.
Get better at your business with weekly 10-minute expert-advice videos from Sierra. She breaks down every aspect of your business from marketing and finance to mindset and productivity to tech and social media. Each short video gives you advanced, but easy to implement, strategies to improve your daily workflow and increase your revenue, without giving you more to do.