Hi, I'm Sierra.
I help talented, tiny business owners get free from overwhelm, get clear on their big goals and create an easy to implement strategy so they get things done and feel good about it. I’ve been a talented, tiny business owner and I get it. Now I want to share what I’ve learned and help you run the tiny business you love your way.
12 Easy Steps to Prioritize Your Time
Top five tiny business top reads
If you’ve ever had someone tell you you should be trying to have a bigger business, (read: Scale fast and hire more people or you won’t make it to six figures), I get you. I’ve been you.
When people try to tell me a tiny business can’t be successful with only a handful of people, I tell them they’re wrong, because I’ve done it and I’ve helped dozens of other tiny business owners do it too.
I’ve been told my biggest superpower is taking loads of research: books, videos, podcasts, you name it, and distilling complex ideas and overwhelming amounts of information into straightforward, accessible and actionable steps that are easy to follow.
In 15-plus years of running a successful tiny business, sitting on boards, being a business educator who helps other tiny businesses thrive, and creating a popular Facebook community, I’ve learned one huge thing: Running a tiny business and doing the thing you love (and are talented as hell at) isn’t about living up to the myth that more employees is better. It’s about creating YOUR business YOUR way.
I believe six-figures is possible and you can do it with under five employees, even with just you! You don’t have to scale and expand in order to PROSPER, in fact, staying tiny gives you the freedom to run your business the way you want.
You’ve come to the right place if this sounds like you:
- You wish you had someone to talk to who’s been there – because this running a tiny business thing was pretty easy for the first year or two, but WHAT NOW?
- You’re overwhelmed – maybe a whole lot.
- You’re so busy putting out fires and dealing with the urgent, you feel like you don’t have time for long term plans and you’re not even sure what they should be.
- You have big goals, but you’ve lost sight of them in all the doing of the past couple of years. You want to get clear on your short- and long-term goals and have a STRATEGY for realizing them.
- You need someone to hold you accountable to all those goals.
- You know you want to keep your business tiny, but you also want to make six figures while still doing what you love everyday.
The Good News?
- You can get focused and get rid of overwhelm.
- You can recapture your big vision and goals.
- You can have an action plan, and a strategy to reach those goals that’s uncomplicated and easy to implement – and you can find the time to do it.
- You now have me – someone who’s been there – to help you figure out the next steps and hold you accountable to them.
GET THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO GET YOUR BUSINESS WORKING FOR YOU!
Get (re)focused on your vision, learn to set doable goals that will keep you motivated and moving towards your big vision – AND learn how to make the time to meet them without stress and overwhelm.
Get direct access to Sierra’s expertise, business skills and accountability program. Get advice, feedback, resources and answers to help you run your business the way YOU want, while feeling focused and supported.
Improve your daily workflow and increase your revenue with Sierra’s weekly 10-minute expert videos covering everything you need to know about marketing, finance, mindset, productivity, tech and social media.