As the face of your company, being authentic when communicating through your business is essential. It’s also what will make your audience connect with you and support your business by engaging with your content and purchasing your products and services. Today we’re going to discuss what it means to be authentic and how you can do so in your social media.
Here is what’s covered in this episode:
- What does being authentic actually mean?
- What does it mean to be an authentic person?
- Why is being authentic essential for social media?
- Why does authentic really work?
- How to be authentic on social media.
Are you in the Doers Shakers Makers Facebook group? You should be, it’s free to join and filled with amazing people!
The Doers Shakers Makers podcast is hosted and produced by me, business educator and talented, tiny business expert, Sierra Bailey. Did this episode inspire you? Send me an email and let me know how!