May 4, 2021 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am cst
In this One-Hour, virtual workshop, you will learn how to set up your LinkedIn profile to promote and benefit your tiny business and what you need to include in your profile and shared content.
After the event, you will receive video tutorials and worksheets to help you set up maintain your profile.
We will meet in a tiny group on Zoom, where you can ask an expert ALL of your LinkedIn questions!
Is your LinkedIn profile set up to explain what you do and who you serve?
- Set your LinkedIn profile up to attract potential collaborators, press and clients and stop attracting spam.
- Understand who the LinkedIn user is and how much of your time you should dedicate to the platform beyond updating your profile.
- Learn the tips and best practices for tiny businesses on LinkedIn.
Save all the time you would spend researching and get the actionable steps you need to apply what you’ll be learning to your business!
Having trouble getting a ticket?
1. Click the + to set the number to 1 and then click the red Get Tickets button.
2. If it says sold out, please refresh your browser and try again.
2. Reach out to [email protected] for help!