March 29, 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm cst
In this One-Hour, virtual workshop, you will become a to-do list master with Todoist! You’ll learn how to get it set up, different ways to utilize all the features, tips and best practices. You can gather your thoughts, plan your day and keep everything for upcoming projects in one place.
After the event, you will receive video tutorials to continue to help you get control of your tasks and become a master at Todoist productivity.
We will meet in a tiny group on Zoom, where you can ask an expert ALL of your Todist questions!
Are you ready to learn how to become a to-do list master?
- Do you wish you had a place online where all of your tasks were kept in one place and that you could easily add things to as you think of things you need to do?
- Do you have reoccurring daily, weekly, monthly and annual tasks that you wish could be automated onto your list?
- Do you like to use a variety of digital ways to organize your lists such as calendar reminders, checklists, kan-ban, color coding, and by date?
- Have you started using Todist but became overwhelmed with how to get started?
The free app is all you’ll need to get yourself set up started on better productivity. Let’s get you set up and managing your chaos in your life and business!
Having trouble getting a ticket?
1. Click the + to set the number to 1 and then click the red Get Tickets button.
2. If it says sold out, please refresh your browser and try again.
2. Reach out to [email protected] for help!