Do you wish you were better at making friends and bringing people together? Are you looking to grow your influence and expand your network?
The solution to both of these things lies in being a connector. Today, we’ll dive into why it’s good to be one and how you can both become a connector and be better at it.
Here’s what’s covered:
- What is a connector?
- What are the benefits of being a connector?
- How can you become a connector?
- What are the traits of connectors?
- What are the 3 things connectors should not do?
Referenced in this episode:
- The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
- Never Eat Alone by Kieth Ferazzi
- Give and Take by Adam Grant
- The One Pager on Give and Take
- The Doers Shakers Makers group with a monthly meet up in Austin
- The Networking episode
- The Community episode
This episode is sponsored by the Doers Shakers Makers Network, a membership group for talented, tiny business owners.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and tell ONE friend about it! If you are using apple podcasts, please consider giving a rating and review (just one sentence is a great help!) to help Doers Shakers Makers get found.