Are there projects you keep putting off because you don’t know where to start? Are you ever overwhelmed with what the first to take is when starting something new?
In this episode of Doers Shakers Makers, it’s all about how to get started on a project or a goal. I’ll even share with you what the first step to take usually is.
Here is what’s covered:
- What the idea that everything has been done before in some sort of way can help you get over what’s holding you back.
- What separates the doers from the wishers.
- How to plan out large goals and projects.
- What else might be getting in your way.
- What the first step usually is.
- Two examples of how to break down the actions and daily tasks to accomplish the projects to lead to reaching big goals.
The Doers Shakers Makers podcast is hosted and produced by me, business educator and talented, tiny business expert, Sierra Bailey. Did this episode inspire you? Send me an email and let me know how!
Did you know that there is a group filled with people just like you, who love to learn, grow and connect? It’s the Doers Shakers Makers Facebook group, and we’d love to have you join us!