Is blogging for your business really still worth it? The short answer is yes. The long answer includes understanding that while it’s not as easy to get noticed as it was 10-20 years ago, consistent blogging is still an incredibly valuable tool. Today, I’ll explain why…
Here is what’s covered in this episode:
- Why blogging can be so beneficial to your business.
- The downsides of starting a blog so late in the game.
- What is different in starting a blog now compared to years ago.
- How to start, or re-start, your business blog.
- What you should write about.
Are you in the Doers Shakers Makers Facebook group? You should be, it’s free to join and filled with amazing people!
This episode is sponsored by the Beyond Basics Tiny Workshops. Are you wishing you could hands-on learn how to use solutions for your business problems beyond the basics? Sign up today for a tiny workshop!
The Doers Shakers Makers podcast is hosted and produced by me, business educator and talented, tiny business expert, Sierra Bailey. Did this episode inspire you? Send me an email and let me know how!