Do you find that you perform certain tasks better at specific times of the day? Or do you wish you knew when you were at your peak performance to do different things?
In this episode of the Doers Shakers Makers podcast, we’ll talk about how to match your highest priority work with your peak hours and how you can create your schedule around your most productive work times.
Here’s what’s covered:
- Why knowing your peak times is important.
- How to decide where your time priorities are.
- What your non-negotiables are.
- How to determine what tasks you do best at certain times of the day.
- Preparing for your peak times.
- Tips to determine your peak times.
Referenced in this episode:
- The blog post about Larks and Owls.
- The Doers Shakers Makers Facebook Group.
- The Doers Shakers Makers Network: a place for entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial-minded people t gather and learn together.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and tell ONE friend about it! If you are using apple podcasts, please consider giving a rating and review (just one sentence is a great help!) to help Doers Shakers Makers get found.