Do you find that you perform certain tasks better at specific times of the day? Or do you wish you knew when you were at your peak performance to do different things?
In this episode of the Doers Shakers Makers podcast, we’ll talk about how to match your highest priority work with your peak hours and how you can create your schedule around your most productive work times.
Here’s what’s covered:
- Why knowing your peak times is important.
- How to decide where your time priorities are.
- What your non-negotiables are.
- How to determine what tasks you do best at certain times of the day.
- Preparing for your peak times.
- Tips to determine your peak times.
Referenced in this episode:
The Doers Shakers Makers podcast is hosted and produced by me, business educator and talented, tiny business expert, Sierra Bailey. Did this episode inspire you? Send me an email and let me know how!