There’s a great deal more to long term goals then defining something that you want to achieve far in the future. The process itself and the exercise of thinking about the big picture and how all of the areas of your life work together is the real magic that comes from it.
In this episode of Doers Shakers Makers, I talk about the process of long term goal setting and why it’s important. You’ll hear about:
- Why you should set goals.
- Long term goals vs short term goals.
- What setting SMART goals means.
- The 5-7 areas of your life and goals.
- What 3 things long term goal setting make you pay attention to.
- The importance of allowing your long term goals to be fluid.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe! If you are using apple podcasts, please consider giving a rating and review to help Doers Shakers Makers get found!
Did you know that there is a group filled with people just like you, who love to learn, grow and connect? It’s the Doers Shakers Makers Facebook group, and we’d love to have you join us!