Do you dread the words, “Networking Event”? Are you showing up, handing out cards, shaking hands and then never seeing anyone ever again? Or are you instead approaching networking the right way and building your network by nurturing relationships?
In this episode of the Doers Shakers Makers podcast, find out the right way to network. How to effectively use your time to meet people you’ll want to form relationships with, attending events that you don’t dread and discovering what the point of it all really is.
Here is what’s covered:
- What is networking really about?
- What networking is great for.
- What networking is not for.
- Tips to make the most out of networking.
- Where to find networking groups and events.
- What to do at networking events.
- What to after the event ends.
- Why networking is important in business.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe! If you are using apple podcasts, please consider giving a rating and review (just one sentence is a great help!) to help Doers Shakers Makers get found!
Did you know that there is a group filled with people just like you, who love to learn, grow and connect? It’s the Doers Shakers Makers Facebook group, and we’d love to have you join us!