Today is a magical day.
In this episode of Doers Shakers Makers, it’s all about fresh starts and using certain days to jump-start your motivation and productivity.
Here is what’s covered:
- Why the “firsts” are important dates in regard to habits and productivity.
- The importance of volunteering in keeping you productive and what the magic of hours you should volunteer each week/year is.
- What editorial calendars are and why they can help you.
- Ways to stay on top of your new found productivity burst.
References from this episode:
- The one-pager for Give and Take by Adam Grant.
- Google calendar
- Overview of an Editorial Calendar
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe! If you are using apple podcasts, please consider giving a rating and review to help Doers Shakers Makers get found!
Did you know that there is a group filled with people just like you, who love to learn, grow and connect? It’s the Doers Shakers Makers Facebook group, and we’d love to have you join us!