Is your schedule so packed that you feel like you never have a moment with your thoughts? Or have you noticed that all of your good ideas happen when you are driving, in the show, or walking the dog? Basically that the only time great thoughts happen is when you allow your mind to wander?
Today, we’re going to talk about why you should consider scheduling time to think and the impact that it can on your work and life.
What is covered in this episode:
1. Why you need time to think.
2. What time of day is the best time to schedule this time.
3. How you are supposed to do this.
4. What to think about.
5. How to take it up to the next level.
Resources from this episode:
1. The blog post One-Pager: Rest by Alex Soojung-Kim Pang sums up the book, Rest.
2. Head Space is the app I use for meditation.
3. My favorite, waterproof note pads are NOT called Field Notes. But I always want to call them that. They are actually Rite in the Rain. Use a pencil to write on the waterproof paper.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and tell ONE friend about it! If you are using apple podcasts, please consider giving a rating and review (just one sentence is a great help!) to help Doers Shakers Makers get found.
The Doers Shakers Makers podcast is hosted and produced by Business Strategist, Writer, and Speaker, Sierra Bailey. Did this episode inspire you or you want to say hi or share your elevator pitch? Send Sierra an email.