Single 1:1 One-Hour Session with Sierra
1:1 Sessions are a great option if you:
- Want to add revenue streams or develop new products that fit with what you’re already doing.
- Need business advice from an expert who understands and respects tiny businesses, solopreneurs, and creatives.
- Would like help to develop a marketing plan.
- Are looking to understand how to use technology to grow your business and not get overwhelmed while doing it.
- Want to learn practices that will help you grow your business and stay sane, from time management, to finance, to mindset and productivity.
- Finally are ready to get your tiny business thriving, the way you always imagined it would be.
Select a date to get started booking your session.
When you started, there was a ton of information out there for your brand-new business, but there’s none for where you are right now.
You’re in the right place, because I’m going to help you re-focus on your goals, create an accountability and action plan to achieve them and teach you the things you really need to know to grow your tiny business.
You’ll finally be able to create the business you’ve been dreaming about – your way, on your terms: Keeping it tiny, AND making it financially successful.
- In order to have a successful business you need to hire more people: Scale big and scale fast!
- You have to have a solid business plan.
- You should hire a business coach or take an online business class (or five).
You don’t need to scale big or fast, you want a tiny business! Business plans are for businesses who want investors, you need a marketing plan, because you’re in the business of making money and staying tiny. You don’t need a business coach, you need a business expert, someone who’s been in your shoes and understands the make-or-break details of running a successful tiny business.
You’re ready to work with a business educator (not a business coach): Someone who will teach you the nuts and bolts of how to run your tiny business and grow it, while keeping you focused on your big goals and on doing the part of your business you’re really good at – the part you love.
- Keep doing what you love and what you’re good at, without the overwhelm and advice (like creating a business plan or scaling fast) that’s not for tiny business owners.
- Add revenue streams or develop new products that fit with what you’re already doing.
- Develop a marketing plan, not a business plan.
- Understand how to use technology to grow your business and not get overwhelmed while doing it.
- Put into action practices that will help you grow your business and stay sane, from time management, to finance, to mindset and productivity.
- Get your tiny business thriving, the way you always imagined it would be.
Sierra Bailey is incredible, and I highly recommend her services. I am a new small business owner, and a friend told me about Sierra. I joined her weekly Monday morning Facebook Live on Doers, Makers, and Shakers. It is now part of my routine. I tried out her networking group the first Friday of the month and am now a regular. I then signed up for a virtual coffee and my respect grew even further. I loved the 3 – 4 Tiny Workshops I’ve attended so far. Finally, I have met privately with Sierra for 1:1 sessions, and she guided me in figuring out my next steps. Now I need to listen to her podcasts – all are a wealth of information. Sierra is knowledgeable and extremely helpful. She goes above and beyond in all that she does. I am a number one fan!! She will not disappoint!