Are you a solopreneur or small business owner who feels pressure to be a huge company, but you lve being small? Or are you intimidated by the term scaling, with your existing business or the thought of starting one, because it just doesn’t feel like you?
In this episode of the Doers Shakers Makers podcast, we’ll talk about why small is beautiful and that it’s ok to stay a tiny business with only 1 to 5 employees.
Here is what’s covered:
- Why staying a tiny business can be so amazing.
- The downsides of tiny businesses.
- Stats about small businesses.
- Why planning and goal planning is essential for tiny business owners.
- The importance of time and energy management for solopreneurs.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe! If you are using apple podcasts, please consider giving a rating and review (just one sentence is a great help!) to help Doers Shakers Makers get found!
News & Announcements mentioned in this episode:
- If you’re in Austin, TX, there is an in-person Doers Shakers Makers Meetup on October 4th, from 1-3pm at Mozart’s Coffee Roasters. It will be low key, relaxing and a great way to meet your fellow Doers Shakers Makers in person! You are welcome to stay the entire time or pop in and say hello for a few minutes.
- The Doers Shakers Makers Network, a membership group for talented, tiny business owners.
- The Doers Shakers Makers Facebook group will remain just as it is. Free, engaged and a wonderful place to find fellow go-getters. The groups will co-exist with the Network offering a more robust experience for those of you who are interested.