In your work, do you have a slow season? How do you handle it? Does it cause you stress or anxiety? Have you realized the pattern of your slow seasons and are ready to plan ahead for them?
In this episode of Doers Shakers Makers, it’s all about how to survive the slow seasons.
Here is what’s covered:
- When the slow seasons happen.
- Why they are good for you and your business.
- How to plan for the slow seasons.
- What to do during this time.
- Why you should learn to love the slow seasons.
I hope you enjoy this weeks episode! Did you know that there is a group filled with people just like you, who love to learn, grow and connect? It’s the Doers Shakers Makers Facebook group, and we’d love to have you join us!
The Doers Shakers Makers podcast is hosted and produced by Business Strategist & Marketing Specialist, Sierra Bailey.