Are you looking for a new book to read? Do you have a goal to read more in 2020?
Today, I’ll share with you the top 10 (out of over 100!) books I have read in 2019. Find your next favorite book!
- Rest by Alex Soojung-Pang
- Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- The Feminine Mistake by Leslie Bennetts
- Educated by Tara Westover
- Give and Take by Adam Grant
- Inside The O’Briens by Lisa Genova
- Hustle by Jonas Koffler, Neil Patel, and Patrick Vlaskovits
- Checklist Manifesto by Atul Gawande
- Coming Clean by Kimberly Rae Miller
- The Book Shop on The Shore by Jenny Colgan
Stay inspired by my reading list by connecting on Goodreads!
This episode is sponsored by the Doers Shakers Makers Network, a membership group for talented, tiny business owners.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and tell ONE friend about it! If you are using apple podcasts, please consider giving a rating and review (just one sentence is a great help!) to help Doers Shakers Makers get found.