Do you know you need to start handing off tasks on your to-do list but aren’t sure of what you should delegate? Or are you the champion of delegation to the point of handing off the things that need your attention?
Well, if you’re an under or over delegator, today we’ll discuss what tasks you should outsource and what you should not for your best business success.
Here’s what is covered in this episode:
- What you can delegate outside of your business
- How to decide to: do right now, delete, design out, and delegate tasks.
- What you can delegate in your business.
- What not to delegate in your business.
- How to delegate.
- What to do if you are delegating and it’s not working.
Looking for the weekly planning sheet? Find your focus now!
Are you in the Doers Shakers Makers Facebook group? You should be, it’s free to join and filled with amazing people!
This episode is sponsored by the Doers Shakers Makers Network, a membership group for talented, tiny business owners.
The Doers Shakers Makers podcast is hosted and produced by business strategist, writer, and speaker, Sierra Bailey. Did this episode inspire you or you want to share what you delegate? Send Sierra an email.