Does your business solve a problem that people are having? If yes, excellent! Are you communicating that problem to your audience and that you can solve it?
Let’s talk about why solving a problem is the root of business and how knowing the problem you are solving and communicating how you will solve it is the key to marketing success.
Here is what’s covered in this episode:
- How talented people tend to start businesses.
- The business strategy behind identifying a problem to solve and solving it.
- How to figure out the problem(s) you are solving or want to solve.
- Determining if there is a market for the solution you are offering.
- Creating your story for marketing.
Are you in the Doers Shakers Makers Facebook group? You should be, it’s free to join and filled with amazing people!
This episode is sponsored by the Doers Shakers Makers Network, a membership group for talented, tiny business owners.
The Doers Shakers Makers podcast is hosted and produced by business strategist, writer, and speaker, Sierra Bailey. Did this episode inspire you or you want to share what you delegate? Send Sierra an email.