Are you part of a group where you feel supported, safe and inspired? If so, you understand the importance of community and if not, you’ll soon find out why you should be.
In this episode of the Doers Shakers Makers podcast, find out how why community matters and how to find a community that you’ll love being a part of.
Here is what’s covered:
- What is community?
- Why is community important?
- Types of communities.
- How to find a community to join.
- Deciding if you should join a community.
- The ugly sides of communities.
- Tips for finding and joining communities.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe! If you are using apple podcasts, please consider giving a rating and review (just one sentence is a great help!) to help Doers Shakers Makers get found!
News & Announcements mentioned in this episode:
- If you’re in Austin, TX, there is an in-person Doers Shakers Makers Meetup on October 4th, from 1-3pm at Mozart’s Coffee Roasters. It will be low key, relaxing and a great way to meet your fellow Doers Shakers Makers in person! You are welcome to stay the entire time or pop in and say hello for a few minutes.
- The Doers Shakers Makers Network! This episode is sponsored by the Doers Shakers Makers Network, a membership group for talented, tiny business owners.
- The Doers Shakers Makers Facebook group will remain just as it is. Free, engaged and a wonderful place to find fellow go-getters. The groups will co-exist with the Network offering a more robust experience for those of you who are interested.